“Journal writing gives us insights into who we are, who we were, and who we can become.” ― Sandra Mariella
Are you a journaling enthusiast?
Do you want to learn about different forms of journaling?
Do you want to journal, but find yourself too busy to practice?
Join us for the upcoming workshop on “Journaling for Busy People”. We are hoping to teach, share and learn the different forms and styles of journaling. There isn’t a one-size-fit-all solution to journaling, so let’s figure out what fits your busy life like a glove.
We will be focusing on:
- Minimalist Journaling
- Digital Journaling
One of the primary focuses of journaling is to provide clarity. For a busy individual like you, this workshop will teach you techniques that will require barely any time as you fill your journal.
A journal can improve your life in every way by:
- Helping you become more productive.
- Assisting you in scheduling your personal and professional life.
- Broadening your creative horizons.
- Teaching you the skill of expressing and feeling gratitude.
- Stacking your habits to provide the necessary accountability.
- Providing a safe space where you can scribble your daily affirmations.
- Making you manifest your dream life.
- Letting you think without any expectations.
So, what are you waiting for?
Date: 23rd April, Saturday
Time: 9 PM, IST (check the schedule in your timezone)
Samridhi, Binati & Sathya
Note: We will send you the Zoom link to the email id that you sign up with. Meet you there!